Connect with your neighbors in-the-know! Stuart FLASH is the spot to turn to for Anything about Everything!
- 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM, November 12, 2019 – November 13, 2019 – Martin Co. Library System - Story Time (Ages 0-12 months)
- 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM, November 12, 2019 – November 13, 2019 – Martin Co. Library System - Story Time (Ages 0-3 years)
- 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM, November 12, 2019 – November 13, 2019 – Martin Co. Library System - Story Time (Preschool FUNdamentals - ages 3-5 years)
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM, November 13, 2019 – Stuart Heritage Museum - Wednesday Old-Timers Social
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM, November 13, 2019 – Martin Co. Library System - iPad for Beginners
- 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM, November 13, 2019 – Prince of Peace Lutheran Church - BYOM, Worship and Bible Study
- 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM, November 14, 2019 – Elliott Museum Tours
- 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM, November 14, 2019 – The Children's Museum of the Treasure Coast - Drop In Workshop
Our free, weekly newsletter will match answers with questions, buyers with sellers, and referrals with inquirers. Need to find a math tutor… flash a post… Need a creative/different idea for that special 30th, 40th, 50th birthday…Why not ask our subscribers? Have a deluxe stroller you no longer need and would like to sell or give-away… Stuart FLASH is the spot to turn. We also want to celebrate with you and will be the spot to free flash announcements like engagements, weddings, new arrivals or even that special milestone Happy Birthday! We do it all with a focus on a sense of community. The best news is that the majority of all postings are free. There is only a nominal fee for postings that you stand to make a profit from. Check out our Rates. The exception to this is that we will never charge for the following domestic postings: nanny – housekeeper – babysitter. Whether you are looking for someone or offering your services… your posting will be free because we love our subscriber families and want to offer that to you!
Our mission at Stuart FLASH is to make your day-to-day life just a little easier and to focus on the many positive people, organizations and things that are happening right here in our own community. Let’s venture back to a simpler time when neighbors helped neighbors. So… we welcome you to the Stuart “Neighbors-In-The Know” Club! You are one of us and we will be thrilled to have you as a subscriber.